28 Feb National News Stories
Here is a live feed for New Hampshire residents to keep up to date on National News Stories. Directly from ED.gov you can keep up-to-date on all news.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post daily!
Below is a wide array of articles that can be found. Find postings about budgets and funding. Keep in the know regarding politics and read up on some interesting facts such as new legislation and government actions. Here you will also find so much more!
National News Stories by ED.gov & The Valley News
- U.S. Department of Education Finds ESEA Restriction on Religious Organizations Unconstitutional, Will No Longer Enforce
- President’s Budget Expands Education Freedom, Supports Teachers, Protects Vulnerable Students
- Secretary DeVos Names Mark A. Brown the New Chief Operating Officer of FSA
- 5 Tips to Encourage Reading at Home
- 6 Things to Know about the Education Freedom Scholarships
- Trump Administration Unveils Plan for Historic Investment in America’s Students through Education Freedom Scholarships
- Prepared Remarks by Secretary DeVos at the unveiling of the Education Freedom Scholarships proposal
- 2 Years Was the Path For Me in CTE
- How I Found My Passion Through CTE
- U.S. Department of Education Acts on School Safety Report Recommendation to Improve Understanding of Student Privacy Law
- 5 Ways Agricultural Education and FFA Shape Students’ Futures
- U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos: President Right to Call for Expanded Education Freedom
- Career Pathways, Post-Secondary Options…Call on the Experts
- How to Deduct Student Loan Interest on your Taxes (1098-E)
- 3 Ways to Spot a Scam
Are you thinking about relocating to the Nashua area? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact me at 603.883.8400.
Are you thinking about Buying or Selling in the Nashua, NH area?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.
Your Real Estate Agent
I am available to answer any Real Estate questions that you might have and assist you through your home buying experience. Find out what my clients are saying!
Missy Adams, Realtor