30 Dec National News Stories
Here is a live feed for New Hampshire residents to keep up to date on National News Stories. Directly from ED.gov you can keep up-to-date on all news.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post daily!
Below is a wide array of articles that can be found. Find postings about budgets and funding. Keep in the know regarding politics and read up on some interesting facts such as new legislation and government actions. Here you will also find so much more!
National News Stories by ED.gov & The Valley News
- The U.S. Department of Education Announces New Hires
- Time to Play and Learn: The 2019 ED Games Expo at the Kennedy Center
- It’s Time to Rethink Career and Technical Education
- Prepared Remarks by Secretary DeVos to the American Council on Education
- 10 Fun Ways to Encourage Learning this Winter Break
- Federal Commission on School Safety Releases Comprehensive Resource Guide for Keeping Students, Teachers Safe at School
- Department of Education Hosts Rethink CTE Summit to Identify Opportunities for Expanding CTE Access and Impact through Perkins V
- #RethinkSchool: Alaska Magnet School Provides Career Readiness in District the Size of Indiana
- 9 Myths About the FAFSA® Form and Applying for Financial Aid
- #RethinkSchool: Struggling Student Discovers Path through Colorado Apprenticeship Program
- How Computer Science Encourages Girls to Pursue STEM Careers
- 15 Fast Facts about the Swiss Apprenticeship Program
- Secretary DeVos Mourns the Loss of President George H.W. Bush
- #RethinkSchool: iLEAD Academy Students Take the Lead in Northern Kentucky
- The 5 Most Helpful Federal Student Aid Blog Posts
Are you thinking about relocating to the Nashua area? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact me at 603.883.8400.
Are you thinking about Buying or Selling in the Nashua, NH area?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.
Your Real Estate Agent
I am available to answer any Real Estate questions that you might have and assist you through your home buying experience. Find out what my clients are saying!
Missy Adams, Realtor