24 Mar National News Stories
Here is a live feed for New Hampshire residents to keep up to date on National News Stories. Directly from ED.gov you can keep up-to-date on all news.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post daily!
Below is a wide array of articles that can be found. Find postings about budgets and funding. Keep in the know regarding politics and read up on some interesting facts such as new legislation and government actions. Here you will also find so much more!
National News Stories by ED.gov & The Valley News
- Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos Authorizes New Funding Flexibilities to Support Continued Learning During COVID-19 National Emergency
- Coronavirus Public Health Emergency Underscores Need for Department of Education’s Proposed Distance Learning Rules
- Secretary DeVos Announces New Federal Deadline Flexibility for Career and Technical Education Leaders, Allowing Them to Focus on Serving Students During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Readout of the U.S. Department of Education’s COVID-19 Conference Call with Higher Education Stakeholders
- Remarks by Secretary DeVos at the White House Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing
- U.S. Department of Education Holds Penn State Accountable for its Failure to Protect Students from Sexual Misconduct, Requires Major Overhaul of Title IX Procedures Following Compliance Review
- Readout of Vice President Pence and Secretary DeVos’ Conference Call with Education Stakeholders
- Secretary DeVos Directs FSA to Stop Wage Garnishment, Collections Actions for Student Loan Borrowers, Will Refund More Than $1.8 Billion to Students, Families
- Urging States to Continue Educating Students with Disabilities, Secretary DeVos Publishes New Resource on Accessibility and Distance Learning Options
- Readout of the U.S. Department of Education's COVID-19 Conference Call with K-12 Stakeholders
- Helping Students Adversely Affected by School Closures, Secretary DeVos Announces Broad Flexibilities for States to Cancel Testing During National Emergency
- Delivering on President Trump's Promise, Secretary DeVos Suspends Federal Student Loan Payments, Waives Interest During National Emergency
- U.S. Department of Education Releases Webinar, Fact Sheet for Protecting Students' Civil Rights During COVID-19 Response
- Readout of the U.S. Department of Education's Coronavirus Conference Call with Chief State School Officers
- Secretary DeVos Releases New Resources for Educators, Local Leaders on K-12 Flexibilities, Student Privacy, and Educating Students with Disabilities During Coronavirus Outbreak
Are you thinking about relocating to the Nashua area? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact me at 603.883.8400.
Are you thinking about Buying or Selling in the Nashua, NH area?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.
Your Real Estate Agent
I am available to answer any Real Estate questions that you might have and assist you through your home buying experience. Find out what my clients are saying!
Missy Adams, Realtor