29 May National News Stories
Here is a live feed for New Hampshire residents to keep up to date on National News Stories. Directly from ED.gov you can keep up-to-date on all news.
Bookmark this page as new articles will post daily!
Below is a wide array of articles that can be found. Find postings about budgets and funding. Keep in the know regarding politics and read up on some interesting facts such as new legislation and government actions. Here you will also find so much more!
National News Stories by ED.gov & The Valley News
- Prepared Remarks by Secretary DeVos at Tulsa Community College’s Second Chance Commencement
- U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos Issues Statement on Title IX Anniversary
- Secretary DeVos: Final "Supplement, not Supplant" Guidance Helps Promote Effective Spending, Flexibility
- The Honor of a Lifetime – The U.S. Presidential Scholars Program
- Secretary DeVos Rethinks Department’s Recognition of Accreditors
- Suns Out, Funs Out! Summer Safety Tips for 2019
- 2019 HBCU Competitiveness Scholars Announced
- Secretary DeVos Releases Statement on Treasury Department Regulations on Charitable Contributions and State and Local Tax Credits
- Parent Like a Pro: Slowing the Summer Slide
- Secretary DeVos Advances Higher Education Reform Forged by Historic Consensus
- Secretary DeVos Congratulates 2019 President’s Education Awards Program Recipients
- PLUS Loan Basics for Parents
- 7 Tips to Help Parents Make Summer Reading Fun
- The Only Way Out is Through
- How Schools are Reducing their Environmental Impact, Improving Health, and Cultivating Stewardship Values- 2019 Green Ribbon Schools Announced
Are you thinking about relocating to the Nashua area? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact me at 603.883.8400.
Are you thinking about Buying or Selling in the Nashua, NH area?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.
Your Real Estate Agent
I am available to answer any Real Estate questions that you might have and assist you through your home buying experience. Find out what my clients are saying!
Missy Adams, Realtor