22 Sep Home for Sale! 27 Wyndmere Dr., Londonderry, NH 03053
View MLS Listing Information….
Londonderry is a town in western Rockingham County, New Hampshire, United States. The town sits between Manchester and Derry, the largest and fourth-largest communities in the state. The population was 24,129 at the 2010 census.
The town is served by the Londonderry School District.
- Moose Hill School (includes LEEP, the Londonderry Early Education Program)
- North School
- Matthew Thornton Elementary School
- South School
- Londonderry Middle School
- Londonderry High School (home of the Lancers), whose marching band program traveled to China in the summer of 2008 to participate in ceremonies for the Olympic Games. They also participated in the 2008 and 2012 Presidential Inaugural Parades.
- Victory Baptist School (K-12)
- Adventures in Learning
- Applewood Learning Center
- Cozy Kid’s Child Care
- Pixie Preschool
If you would like additional information or you are considering purchasing/selling a home in NH or MA, please contact
the Top Producing and Award winning …. The Adams Home Team
Missy Adams, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
20 Trafalgar Square Suite 101
Nashua, NH 03063
Telephone: 603-320-6368 or 603-883-8400 x138
Visit Missy for more information on this or other properties.
Twitter: @missyadamsnh #AdamsHomeTeam
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.